Saturday, July 3, 2010

As Promised

I looked at the spearhead WD. My brother even bought it. Neither of us were very impressed. I was expecting specialized gear, but what I got was Apocalypse units for regular 40k. Don't get me wrong, I still want to bring all tanks to the table, but it is no different than an all tank Apocalypse battle. In fact, the unit entries are even better! (A predator assassin squad is not nearly as useful as three predators in a tank hunter spearhead - same number of predators AND less points).

All in all, I am disappointed....I wanted my escape hatches (a blast from the Imp. Guard past for those of you who remember)

In other news, check the weekly mini's blog that I am a part of to see how my restoration of the old gunked up land raider went. Sure I want to fine tune it, but at least now it is playable without being shameful!

No comments:

Post a Comment